This Business Management course enables you to ‘top-up’ your Foundation Degree to a full honours degree in Business Management. This course builds on your existing knowledge and prepares you for roles in sales, finance, general management and the public sector. You will undertake three broad-based modules related to project management, strategic management and the latest developments in business management. You will also study specialist modules that cover marketing strategy, Human Resources and management accounting. By studying in London, you will be in a world centre of business. You will also have opportunities to build a global network of contacts as London is home to over 100,000 international students.
To apply for this course you need Postgraduate Certificate or equivalent postgraduate qualification, plus a minimum six months work experience and you should be able to demonstrate your ability to operate at a managerial level.
MODULES ON THIS COURSE INCLUDE:
- Strategic Management Accounting (20 Credits)
- Strategic Management of Human Resources (20 Credits)
- Marketing Strategy (20 Credits)
- Managing Projects (20 Credits)
- Strategic Management (20 Credits)
- Contemporary Developments in Business Management (20 Credits)